OUR MISSION To provide the most advanced and personalized care in digestive diseases and endoscopy
Know Your Procedure
- Gluten-Free Diet
- Low Residue Diet
- Sucrose Free Diet
- Fructose Free Diet
- Low Fat Diet
- Fiber Supplementation
- Soft Diet
- Lactose Free Diet
- Sodium Restricted Diet
- High Fiber Diet
- What medications can I take the morning of my procedure?
- What do I do if my insurance will not pay or approve medication that I was prescribed?
- How do I refill my prescription?
- Is Colonoscopy covered by my insurance company?
- Should I be checked for Colon Cancer?
- How Should I Take My Colon Prep
- I have Family History of Colon Cancer – When should I get my Colonoscopy?
In The News
- Valley Endoscopy Center Recognized by Leading Gastrointestinal Medical Society for Quality and Safety
- Valley GI Physician Elected Governor of The American College of Gastroenterology
- Valley Gastroenterology Offers “Pain Free Colonoscopy” Assurance
- Valley Gastroenterology Implements Electronic Health Record System
- Valley Endoscopy Introduces State of the Art Endoscope Processing System
- Valley Endoscopy Receives Medicare Certification
- Valley Gastroenterology & Endoscopy Sponsors Local Sports Team
- Valley Gastroenterology & Endoscopy Participates in Local Health Fair
- Valley Gastroenterology & Endoscopy Sponsors Charitable Golf Tournament
- Valley Gastroenterology & Endoscopy Participates in Local Festival
- Valley Gastroenterology & Endoscopy Participates in Relay for Life
- Valley Gastroenterology & Endoscopy Organizes Health Talk